Sunday, May 10, 2009

CPS challenge


I needed a quick birthday card for one of John's favorite receivers tomorrow, so I decided to use the http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ sketch.


I had an oldy but goody CTMH paper pack, Caprice, out for another project earlier today and I'd forgotten how much I like this pp! I used my Solo Alpha's for the H and B and stamped them in Honey ink after I kissed them to the Spot On background stamp just to give the letters a bit of visual interest. The butterfly is from Deluxe Designs, which sadly is out of business. The flower bling on the butterfly is from my stash. I dry embossed the chocolate cardstock and sanded it.

9 comments:

Debbie said...

wow you have been busy. I loved that paper pack too

Terri E. said...

Love the bling on the butterfly. Great job with the cps sketch.

It’s a good life!
Terri E.

Natty said...

Oooh I love the bling! :oD

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very nice card Sue! HUGS...SK :)

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- LOVE the bling and the butterfly! :)

Elise said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Great job!

Pamela said...

Great card!

Linda Beeson said...

Nice! This turned out so well with that CPS sketch!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very fun! Wonderful take on the sketch.