Saturday, May 2, 2009

CardPatterns challenge


Cool sketch at CardPatterns this week.


Since I had Basic Grey Lime Rickey out playing with it, I figured why stop a good thing? I pulled out my Nestabilities Birds and Edgeabilities to dress up the bottom of the card just a bit. I used the smallest bird as a "wing" and edged it in Yellow Stickles. The eye is a CTMH Bitty Brad and the beak is Gunmetal Stickles. I used CTMH Dutch Blue ink and sponged the Edgeabilities before I removed it for a bit more dimension.

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Great take on the sketch, Sue. The Birds Nestabilities is really cute. Thanks for playing along with us.

Anonymous said...

That little bird is adorable. So glad to have you join us this week. You did a great job with the sketch.

Tamaroo said...

The bird is so cute.

whoistracy said...

Sue what a fun and funky card. Love that little bird and the stickles on the edge of his wing.

Thanks for playing along with us!