Friday, May 9, 2008

Color challenge 17


They don't call it a challenge for nuttin'! Marjorie found some summery paper and chose her colors from that paper. Holiday Red, Orange, Sunflower and Bubblegum. I'm gonna go ahead and list the other colors I used, cuz there's a bunch! Grey Wool, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Brown Bag, Sunkiss Yellow, and Chocolate.


Liane had sent me a RAK of Bella images I don't have, and one of them is Puppy Bella. I used the Holiday Red, Orange, Sunflower and Bubblegum on her dress, shoes, hair bow and the puppy's bow. Chocolate, Brown Bag and Cocoa were used on the puppy. Sunkiss Yellow, Cocoa and Brown bag on Bellas hair. Then I outlined everything in Grey Wool for some dimension. I used my new Spot On stamp and stamped the 4 color challenge colors on white texture cardstock, then divided the colors using White Daisy and Sweet Leaf RicRac. Used my Deckle scissors to cut the large Sweet Leaf oval. Took my deckle scissors to a Big Pink flower, then used Fruit Punch Stickles to cover the petals. Found an orange button in my stash and used that for my flower center. A bit of Lime Green Stickles around the outside of the white oval and add one more to the record books!

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Love how you used the rickrack and spot on backgrounds! Looks like you're already having fun with your RAK images! Thanks for playing hun ^_~