Thursday, May 15, 2008

'Nother Liane RAK and more Convention stuff




Mailman surprised me again the other day with another RAK from Liane. She sent me a bunch of the new Emmerson Quillin images to color, paint, waterbrush, whatever! I still can't decide which one(s) I can't live without, so I've not ordered any for myself yet!


And, a couple more cards for Convention. We are at 77 days away today. We found out about this time 2 years ago that it would be in Orlando and it seemed sooooo far away, and now it's almost here!

The first card uses new Boom di Ada paper pack, Cottage Floral and Say It In Style stamp set and Sweet Leaf, Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red and Hollyhock inks. The green floral and green strip with "Just Because" sentiment are both distressed using the sanding block.


The second is my take on a card Liane found on a blog and sent me. She jokingly said she knew I had the Little Bee stamp set and the Word Window punch and I could make her some! Well, I did! And can I just say what a PIA cutting out and cutting down all of the word windows was to make the bee hive! This will never be a mass-produced card for me! The big bee is embossed with black then I used Sunny Yellow and my water brush to color the body and wings.

No comments: