Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Perfect Day part 3







This is the last layout from the Perfect Day workshop. This one is based on CTMH Imagine layout called Understudy.. Most everything is CTMH. Only exception being the large square
t!m Holtz Fragment, the quote which is from the scrap store in Pigeon Forge, the picture of the old-timey couple which is from my stash and the Ranger Crackle Accents I put on the couple to make it look older still. To me they looked like the type of people who would have had a summer house in Elkmont back in the day!
Moving on.................

2 comments:

Liane said...

I haven't looked at blogs in forever, too long. But I jumped on to my google reader today, after totally cleaning it out last night, and here you are doing a ton of scrapbooking. What do you mean I needed a nap? Baaaaa.... ok that so sounds like me.

Love the scrapbooking, glad to see one of us is doing it. Although currently I am not doing cards either. I think I might try to go through an old box of packed kid artwork today. It waited for me at the last house, packed it up and it is in the garage.... yea we are here almost four years now.... oops! Anyway, love your artwork!

Scrap on!

Debbie DP said...

great pages. I think I might have to consider digging out that paperpack