Friday, March 12, 2010

Eye lerned gud!







Another layout for the books! Mom had a few school pics of Kyle, so I incorporated them into one layout. Problem was, I forgot my spelling lessons! And rather than start fresh, I just crossed through the wrong letters. Pretty ingenious of me, don'tcha think?!
This uses another retired CTMH paper pack called Independence. I figured it would make a pretty good background for school pics! The chipboard is CTMH Dimensional Elements-Borders and Deluxe Designs. I used CTMH Star Struck to stamp some designs on the chipboard. I got the layout from an old Scrapbooks, Etc magazine. I tear the patterns out of the mags, so I don't know what issue it's from.
And totally unrelated, but equally important. We've had two days of glorious rain! I dumped 5.5" out of the rain gauge this morning and we've had more rain since, and it's still raining. They say it should start clearing up later this afternoon and we should have a Chamber of Commerce weekend. I'm ready to get in the yard and start cleaning up all of the dead plants from the freezes we've had this winter. With the time change coming on Sunday, I'm pretty much assured we won't get any more freezes, so I can cut the dead away without worrying about it freezing back more. I actually put shorts on yesterday for the first time in over 2 months!!!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

this is too stinking cute. Love it