Sunday, March 28, 2010

CPS challenge


Needing a card for my cousin's daughter who is graduating from Florida State University (GO NOLES!!) next month, I decided to use this weeks challenge at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/.


Kaylynn is graduating Magna Cum Laude. A double Major in Anthropology and History and a Minor in Museum Studies. She will do her Masters work in the double Majors and Minor at Georgia. From what her mom tells me, she wants to be "Bones" when she finishes school! The girl is smart as a whip, so I know anything she puts her mind to, she will accomplish.


The cardstock is from my stash. I pulled the FSU emblem off the internet. I used a Maaaatha Stewart punch for the center divider.

4 comments:

Lea L. said...

How fun is this!! Love that you used the school's logo for it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

dstandard said...

Great card!

Debbie DP said...

great card. love the colors

papertrails leaver said...

cool card!