Thursday, January 29, 2009

Katie's Album





























I made acrylic albums for both of my sisters for Christmas. Due to unforseen circumstances, we weren't able to get their gifts to them til this past week. They both loved them. And favorite oldest nephew Kyle thought it would make a perfect birthday gift for his girlfriend Katie next month. Her favorite colors are purple and green and Kathy had some paper laying around that she "donated" for the cause. I've got more stuff in my stash than Carter has pills, so this came together very easily. I hope she likes it!

5 comments:

iamjaytee said...

very nice, she is lucky!

lovinpaper said...

WOW that is beautiful. I love the colors. You have been a busy bee haven't you!

Liane said...

wow, what a lucky girl! awesome album!

Chris said...

Love, love, love the album! Katie will enjoy it too. Will Kyle give it to her from him, or will she know that Aunt Sue did it?

Debbie DP said...

beautiful. wow. what a great job. I am sure she will love it.