Sunday, January 23, 2011

Inky Goodenss







Here's my two cards for Susan's "regular" swap. Got my fingers all blue and inky working on the second one. I used the new Fanfare paper pack and two new stamp sets; Paper Lanterns and Stitched Together. Along the bottom edge is one of the new Kraft Borders. They are 12" long so they can be used as is for scrapbooking or can be cut down like I did for carding. I used Pacifica ink and swiped the borders with a sponge. It's hard to pick up in the photo, but there is also Stickles on the lanterns for a bit of bling and shine.
The first card uses the new Mayberry paper pack and the oh so fun new stamp set Splendid Day. LOVE the plane! LOVE the banner! It comes with 4 different sentiments that you can put in the banner and I've already used different sentiments from other stamp sets inside the banner for other cards. LOVE that I can mix and match stamp sets! I think the Mayberry paper pack may well be my favorite of the three new paper packs I got. Love the colors. Love the different designs of the papers. Just love it in general! I did use clear embossing powder on the plane for some shine and both it and the banner are pop-dotted for some added dimension. And there's also a bit of the new Kraft cardstock that CTMH is now carrying on the top of the plane card. That's a nice addition to our line of cardstock.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

wow great cards. the swappers will be happy with your cards.

jeanne said...

oh oh oh, love me the paper in the second shot!!!!!