Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Spring


Lots of layers for the http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ challenge this week! Love that!


I used my Nesties scalloped circle and a bunch of layers of mulberry paper and made a paper flower. I fluffed the layers and inked the top layer with CTMH Blush ink. Paper pack is the new CTMH Cherry-O that will be available to customers on May 1. I used one of my EK Success punches and tied Blush Waxy Flax in some of the holes. Sentiment is from the old style CTMH April Word Puzzle that is no longer available.

2 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Super adorable. I'm holding off on ordering the new papers until Oki, and you are making me jealous! Plus, all my scrap stuff is gone, so all I can do is enjoy the work of others.

Debbie DP said...

really cute card. love that flower