Saturday, April 3, 2010

Joy!






















When I was cleaning my hole, I found a bunch of things that got buried and forgotten. Can't imagine how something like that could have happened...since there's a place for everything and everything's in it's place. :::cough! cough! cough!:::


I bought the letters J-O-Y at CHA last year, intending to do something with it for Joy's birthday last year. Didn't happen. So she'll be getting it this year. And be none the wiser! This used up the last of an old CTMH promo pack called Tickled Pink. There wasn't really a lot of room to put places for pictures, so there's just one spot on the last page. Flowers are different ones from my stash. There's CTMH Blush, Sweet Leaf and Heavenly Blue ribbon, bling, CTMH Waxy Flax, crochet flowers, all things that a soon to be 8 year old girl loves!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Oh my how beautiful. She is going to love this book. Great job