Saturday, February 27, 2010

CardPatterns birthday


It's CardPatterns first birthday! They are having a blog hop and card challenge, so hop on over and see what's up!


Here is my take on the first challenge. I pulled out an old Judikins Asian inspired stamp and used my CTMH Sorbet, Sweet Leaf and Garden Green ink pads along with my water brush to color the image. I used CTMH Twitterpated pp along with Kanji Phrases stamp set. There are CTMH Bitty Sparkles in the corners of the sentiment for just a bit of bling! I also used some Washi Tape and my Nestabilities to cut the circles.

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Very pretty!!

Debbie DP said...

Very pretty colors. love love this card

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous card

dstandard said...

What a pretty card -elegant looking!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

fabulous card!

lizaveta said...

It`s so pretty card!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Oh Sue, you're one of the many that CP has to thank for! You've been with us since we started and we appreciate all your time and effort. This is one beautiful card and love the soft colors. Love you girl!

yyam said...

Sue, love the pink in this really pretty card! Thank you for your support of CP! :)