Friday, December 26, 2014

Compendium of Curiosities III-Pocket Pages

Time again for the Compendium of Curiosities III over at Linda's.  Go look at all the cool things the Curiosity Crew created for this challenge. Truly awe inspiring! We are, as always, based on the book by Tim Holtz. Tim and Mario will be sending a huge box of IdeaOlogy goodness to one lucky player. And our sponsor, The Funky Junkie is providing a $25 gift card to someone. 

These are some pages that I created at Paula Cheney's class at Whim So Doodle in St Pete, FL earlier in December. I've not had time to finish any of them, but I did manage to get them in the book! 




 

4 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

So cool to use pieces of tag backgrounds in these...love that idea! Love the colors too. Great job playing along with us on the Pocket Pages challenge at CC3Challenge!!!

Candy C said...

I Sue. I would have LOVED to have gotten to take a class with Paula! She is so talented. I love your tag backgrounds that you created! Very cool and a great use of them in conjunction with your pocket pages! Thanks for sharing with all of us at CC3C. <3 Candy

Annette Green said...

I'm still jealous about that awesome class with Paula. Hope to make it next year. These are great and are served well as reference in your pocket pages.

Redanne said...

This is such a brilliant way to store the tag pieces Sue, they all look wonderful. How great to be able to take a class with Paula too, I am not the slightest bit envious...... much...