Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Compenduim of Curiosoties III-Painted Industrial

It's time once again for the Compendium of Curiosities III challenge. Our hostess is Linda Ledbetter.  We are, as always, working out of Tim's book of the same name. Our sponsor this week is Inspiration Emporium and one lucky player will win a $50 gift card! This week's challenge can be found on page 46 if you're playing along. And you really should be if you aren't!

I had so much fun with last week's challenge using the burlap panel that I decided I'd incorporate another into this week's challenge as well. I saw this quote somewhere in my Internet travels and liked it, so I used the bird and did this week's technique on it. 



 

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE this Sue! Your bird is wonderful and so metalicious! Love the words too! I wish I had wings!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CC3Challenge on this awesome Painted Industrial technique!!!

Candy C said...

Sue...this is awesome! I loved the burlap panels, too. I love how you've made another one this week incorporating the painted industrial technique into it. Your bird is awesome! I love the embossing you've done on it and your technique looks great! Adding the letters to create that sentiment...fantastic! Thanks for sharing with all of us at CC3C. <3 Candy

Yvonne said...

I love this. Love the sentiment and the bird. It is set perfectly on your canvas! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC3C!