Tuesday, November 5, 2013

12 Tags of 2013-November

Time once again for Tim's November 2013 Tag of the Month. This was one of the two that I was waiting on my online order to arrive so I could complete my CC102 class tags, so this one is doing double duty!

I did the tag just as Tim describes in his tutorial, the only difference being I don't have any of the Sizzix Framelets stamp/die sets. So I just used the Autumn Blueprints stamp set instead and fussy-cut the leaf image to layer it. I have also become obsessed with making fabric flowers, so I had to use some of Tim's wonderful fabric line and make a flower to go on my tag.



10 comments:

Pia said...

ww what a great tag
hugs Pia

Claudine said...

I love your bow and your interpretation of Tim's tag is wonderful!!

Debbie DP said...

Love the tag. I love fall so the leaf is perfect. The fabric bow is great.

joyceglee said...

Unique with your beautiful flower!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love the tag, but that flower makes me swoon!!!! Awesome!!!

Dagmar said...

Wow it's great - it's looks like stone! Fantastic!!!

Mary Elizabeth said...

This really is fabulous. I absolutely love your bow at the bottom. Gorgeous!! Congrats on your win for Tim's November tag. -- Mary Elizabeth

Scrapthat said...

Ooo I love the ribbon you added!

Maura said...

Beautiful! love the ribbon flower! and congrats on being chosen by Tim!!

Dodie said...

What an absolutely beautiful bow/flower! Congrats on being picked by Tim!