Wednesday, October 2, 2013

12 tags of 2013 October

Seriously, where IS 2013 going in such a hurry? I swear I just posted September's tag and it's time for October's!

Anyway, Tim is using his delicious new Distress Glitter on his October tag. Since I've only got three of the colors, I had to get creative with my selection of images. I have Festive Berries, Peacock Feathers and Antique Linen. So I decided I'd use the birdcage from the Caged Bird die and one of Dyan's skulls from her Pin Up Girl stamp set. The birdcage uses the Antique Linen Distress Glitter and the skull uses Festive Berries and Peacock Feathers. I had a small tag laying on my table and used it for my mop-up and sentiment. I found a couple of pieces of foam candy corn (Tim's FAVORITE!) in my stash and used a bit of Stickles on them for some added bling!




4 comments:

Peggy Lin said...

Very cool tag!

Cynthia said...

Awesome--LOVE the candy corn idea!! =D

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Way cool! Love the cage and skull!

Anonymous said...

This is so cheeky and fun I love it!!