Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun with googlie eyes

I'm staying with my "Halloween mode" of creating. I'm combining a couple of ideas I found while blog hopping. The frame is a dollar store find that I used the day-glo icky green acrylic paint on and didn't worry too much about completely covering the faux wood that was on it for a more grungified look. Then I took a bunch of different sizes of googlie eyes and laid them out on the frame. I originally started with the hot glue gun, but I HATE those d@mn strings and I also kept burning my preshus widdwe fingers, so I broke out the Glossy Accents to finish adhering the eyes. All of the pumpkin elements were cut using my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.


2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Definitely FUN!!!! Perfect for Halloween!!!

Debbie DP said...

love this frame. I love the green paint