Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pemberley Thank You

Needed a quick TY card the other day and went to my new favorite pp from the CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book, Pemberely. I had seen a sketch last week during CHA on a mfg's website and I didn't save it, so don't remember which mfg it was! I saw so many cool things, it's amazing that I remembered the sketch!

I used Pinky to cut the bottom scallop border and the two tags. The "thank", small flower and large flower are all from the new stamp set, Card Word Puzzle. There are over FIFTY different sentiments that you can use alone or to make your own phrases. In addition, there are 4 different flowers, a leaf and a butterfly on this one stamp set. The "U" is from the Cork Alphas that were released with the Fall/Winter IB. I used Diamond Stickles on the small flower and "U" and Yellow Stickles on the large flower center. There are some bitty pearls along the edge of the border and some of our new Grey Flannel Bakers Twine attached to the tags.



2 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Gorgeous Sue, I love the papers and the Bakers Twine is a lovely twist!

Debbie DP said...

Great card. Love that paper