Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vacation







No. Not ours! I'm scrapping a pic Debbie sent me of Evan at the Covered Bridge Museum in VT. I got my new copy of Scrapbooks Etc magazine yesterday and I think I dog-eared almost every page in the thing! So many cute ideas I want to try. This is my take on one of the layouts in the mag. I used a piece of long-forgotten cardstock for the base, along with some of my new t!m Holtz Kraft Resist cs that I applied Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to. I found a template for a covered bridge online and printed it and paper pieced it. Once I had it glued down I realized I should have put it at the bottom of the page. Oh well! Stamp set is from the CTHM You and Me kit, as are the two small tags. Large tag is t!m holtz that I stamped Vacation on using CTMH Delightful Alpha.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

I love love love this layout. It is perfect. I am not showing you mine. Yours is better of my kid LOL I still think he smiles like the moose.