Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rockin Birthday




Hard to believe but Favorite Oldest Nephew Kyle will be twenty on Sunday! I swear I am not 20 years older than I was when he was born!! We are meeting he, Kathy and Bruce for pizza dinner tonight so we can give him the Eagle Project album that I did earlier and shared pics of. But I had to have a card to give him too!

So I looked to http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ for a layout pattern. I used CTMH You Rock paper pack, along with one of the Top Coats that coordinate so well with this pp. Stamp sets are Birthday Blocks and Happy Birthday. Each of the blocks has a bit of Stickles and/or Distress Stickles for that added bling! The chipboard is also CTMH. String is Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Great "boy" card. Love the colors.

Lea L. said...

Awesome card! I love the background!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea