Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ish Pish part duex

It's now two weeks and two days I've had the crud. My ears are still plugged and I am still walking like a drunken sailor (not that that's a bad thing...the drunken part that is!) The congestion in my head *seems* to be lessening. But still the ears are plugged. The right one tried to unplug yesterday to no avail. I'm slowly getting my gumption back. Not to the point of crafting or doing anything too taxing. I've done a load or two of laundry. Emptied the dishwasher a time or two. Cooked for John once or twice. I'm still pretty much eating soup. Still haven't vacuumed. The sound is too amplified in my pea brain with my ears being plugged. I said to someone the other day, perhaps if there were something there to absorb the sound it would be better! So it is what it is. Someday, this too shall pass. I hope!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

Let's have a contest to see who can accumulate the most Maine Coon fur?!?!?!
Feel better soon.

Debbie DP said...

I hope your will be feeling better soon. We miss your posts.