Monday, January 4, 2010

CPS challenge


Two posts in one day! Had to do something to warm up, so what better way to do that than with the http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ challenge for this week?!


Valentine's Day is over a month away, but I decided I'd get started on some of my cards for it with this sketch. I used an all time fav CTMH pp, Silhouette. I pulled out CTMH Love Language stamp set to go along with it. The heart is stamped in CTMH Holiday Red. Black grosgrain ribbon is from the CTMH Black Ribbon Round collection. The belt buckle sister Jan sent me as part of my birthday gift. She bought it for a costume for Jake for school and ended up not using it and she said she thought her "crafty sister" could find a use for it. Yep, sure did!

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Lovely card!! The buckle is a neat addition to it! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Hi, Sue! Nice card! I'm going to do some valentine ones too, I think. I posted a Christmas one on CPS--check it out! From your fellow Tomaino Patch consultant!
Toni H.

Jillian said...

Love your version of the CPS sketch!! And good for you for getting a jump on your Valentines cards! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Love the buckle!! Thanks for playing at CPS with us! :)

Unknown said...

love this, one of my favorite color combos, and the buckle is darling here!! thanks for playing along at CPS this week!