Friday, August 5, 2016

Compendium of Curiosities 3- Day 4

Aaaand I'm STILL behind! But I'm closing in! Day 4 was FUN! We learned all about what Distress Crayons do. And that's EVERYTHING!! And that's all I can tell you! If you haven't tried them, you need to. They might be my favorite Distress product so far. 

Enough talk! Let's see some tags! 

 Distress Crayon Smudge. Fun, fun, fun technique!
 Distress Crayon Gesso Fresco. Another fun one!
 Distress Crayon Textured Resist. Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! This will be a "go-to" for backgrounds!
 Distress Crayon Watercolor Resist. LOVE how this one turned out. Might be my favorite of the day!
 Distress Crayon Blended Background. Or THIS might be my favorite! So easy and so cool!
 Distress Crayon Layered Collage. Or THIS one might be my favorite! 

Like I said, the Distress Crayons might just be my favorite Distress product yet. Soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love distress inks and love playing with them....great tags done in wonderful colours.