Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SDC222-At The Movies

It's time for another Stampotique Designers Challenge and Corrie is our hostess this week. She wants to see something from the movies. There are so many I love, I had a hard time choosing my quote and characters.

I finally decided on Gone With The Wind. A classic for the ages. I loved Scarlet's line at the end when she said, "Tomorrow's another day." Or, in my best Southern accent, Tamarrah's anotha day! I used a mop-up page in my small Dylusions journal. Roc's Feline is my Scarlet, even colored red! And Roc's Crooked House is Tara. 

I could probably do a gozillion of these with some of my favorite movie quotes, but I'll quit with this one.



 

4 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this Sue. Your bright colours are awesome!

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely Sue ! Thanks for joining me this week !
Corrie x

Jackie said...

Lovely bright project !
Thank you for joining us at the stampotique designers challenge blog

*Arwen* said...

Beautiful Sue <3
Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen