Thursday, November 5, 2015

SDC220-Bright Colors

It's Carol's turn to hostess at Stampotique Designers Challenge and she wants us to use bright colors. So bright she will get!

I started by using Dyan Reaveley and Dina Wakley paints to a tag which I applied with a palette knife.n Once dry, I applied some more paint thru a stencil and also used a dotted stamp for some more added bright color. Then I stamped Roc Nicholas' Artiste Block twice (I needed two "I's!)  and used Dyan's Spray Inks to color in the letters I needed. Since there is no "L" and "F" in Artiste, I made my own! Then I stamped Dog and also colored him with Dyan's Spray Inks. 



 

11 comments:

Kathi said...

Fun, fabulous, and cheerful with all those great bright colors.

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Corrie Herriman said...

So lovely and bright ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
Corrie x

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this Sue. Those bright colours make me happy!
Thank you for joining in with us again at Stampotique this week!

sue :) said...

Love your colour composition on this weeks SDC. X

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Completely precious with that pup! I LOVE it! Gorgeous colors too!!!

Sue said...

This is fabulous Sue, I love your bright colours! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampotique and have a fab weekend. Sue xx

*Arwen* said...

So cute!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Dutchstamptramp said...

What a fab colors! Thanks for joining teh Stampotique DC

Vera Lane Studio said...

I really enjoy looking at this tag! Great color combos!

Jackie said...

Great tag!
Thank you for joining us at the stampotique designers challenge

Ginger said...

Great colour explosion.
Thank you for joining in with the Stampotique Challenge.
Carol X