Thursday, November 26, 2015

Follow Your Heart

I am very excited to show you my first ever Roc Nicholas Design Team creation! This is ATC (Artist Trading Card) size, so it's 3.5" x 2.5". I put magnets on the back so it can go on the fridge or any other magnetic thing you might have around the house. And I say "You" because I'm giving it away! All comments will be "put into a hat" and a winner drawn one week from today on December 3. 

I used Roc's Polka Dot Dog and Flying Heart as the focal points of the ATC. I chose the quote since that's what my heart was telling me to do when Roc announced the Design Team members search and when I did, I was lucky enough to be chosen.

So comment and this cute pup can soon be winging his way to your house next week! 


You can find all of Roc's stamps at Stampotique!



 




6 comments:

roc said...

Wonderful! So happy to have you on board!

Gems Inky antics said...

Lovely ATC Sue xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous Sue !
Corrie x

Gill said...

Fabulous Sue!!

Sam & Poppy said...

I'm so glad you are on the team! I love your style. Your makes are always bright and cheerful and put a smile on my face :)

Gina G. said...

Hello! Cheerful ATC, love the colors you chose. GinaG from Springfield,