Saturday, October 4, 2014

12 Tags of 2014-October

Time once again for the 12 Tags of 2014, the October version. Check out Tim's cool tag here.

I had to cheat a bit. I don't have any of the new Spray Distress Stains, so I used Dyan's instead! I think they did a nice job. I went with a "witchy" theme and instead of the bird that she's holding on the stamp, I gave her a pumpkin from my stash. I also used Paula Cheney's idea using some of Tim's Alpha Parts letters and Distress Glitter for the witchy at the bottom. 




7 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Fantastic design for this challenge!

serena said...

lovely tags, gorgeous evils

Dagmar said...

It´s so cool!!! Hugs Dagmar

Anita Houston said...

Your improvisations are the best! LOVE her and the glittery letters!

Donna Gibson said...

It's perfect! I love the witch!

Karen Garrard said...

Brilliant design Sue! Absolutely love the witch carrying her pumpkin. This has to be one of my favourites. Good luck. Karen.x

小臘筆 said...

so cool~i love your witch~(^_-)