Monday, March 18, 2013

12 Tags of 2013-March

Figured I'd best get my entry done for Tim's 12 tags of 2013-March before I ran out of month! As I said to sister Jan the other day, March is marching right along!

Of course I don't have all of his cool new toyz that were released at Winter CHA, so I improvised. I decided on a more Spring-like tag instead of an Easter-ish one. I used my Cricut and cut out the smaller tag and bird. Then used Tim's technique as shown on his blog to do the Tinsel Twine. I used some 7Gypsies tissue paper to cover my Ranger #10 tag. I used some CTMH ribbon and cut it to make my "grass" and the stems of my flowers are also CTMH ribbon. The large flower in the upper right corner was one I had left over from Tim's Tattered Floral challenge and since items in groups of threes is supposed to be more pleasing to the eye, I decided I'd use it as well.




1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I don't have them either! I love your bird...cool! The grass is way cool...love that idea. I might have to lift it! Great take...gorgeous!