Sunday, October 28, 2012

Suede?

Or not? It's week 26 at Linda's and the challenge, Crumpled Kraft Suede, can be found on page 60 of Compendium of Curiosities II by Tim Holtz. This week, The Funkie Junkie is giving one lucky player a $25 gift certificate.

This is actually one of the tags I did at the Dyan Reaveley classes earlier this month at Whim So Doodle. So since I started it at a Dyan class, I decided to use some of her things AND some Tim things on it as well.

This will be going to my Favorite Youngest Nephew to use as a bookmark. And there will also be one for his younger sister, my Favorite Only Niece!

And a job update for those that are interested!

This past week was a bit more book lernin' along with lots and lots and lots of cleaning. Followed by more cleaning! We have log sheets that any and every time we clean something, it has to be logged. There are 18 of us in Produce. We had to wash and sanitize all of our knives, cutting boards, baskets for the organic produce to go in on the sales floor, everything. Do you think any of the 18 of us remembered to log it? Nope! Sure didn't. So we had to re-wash and re-sanitize Every.Thing in the dept. Bet none of us will forget to log anything again! And now I have a 4 day weekend before hitting the ground running on Wed to get prepped and ready for the big Grand Opening on Thursday. Can't wait!



3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

It's wonderful! He will think it's so cool! Love the images you choose. How's the job?

Donna Gibson said...

Hi Sue, I love the cleaning story! I bet you definitely won't forget to log everything next time! The bookmark is just fabulous! Very cool design. I hope I can get something linked before the Thursday deadline!!

anna christensen crafts said...

Good luck in the new job Sue. anna x