Sunday, December 28, 2008

Saring special cards


We got some beautiful Christmas cards this year and over the next few days I'm going to share some of my favorites.


This one means the most to me. It is from my friend Evan. It's special in two ways. One because Evan collects Nutcrackers and I thought it was so cool that his cards were Nutcrackers. Two, and most important. It's a Braille card! It is the first Braille card I've ever recieved. I generally send all of my Christmas cards to an organization of ladies that makes them into new cards for their missions in Africa. This one will NOT be going to the ladies! I have hung it on my scrap shelf so that every time I look at it, I will think of Evan.

1 comment:

iamjaytee said...

yay, I finally was able to add your blog on my blog's blog list. I was missing the sue- part!