Monday, December 1, 2008

Coaster Art




John and I went to Chili's the other night for dinner. Frito had given us a gift card LAST Christmas and I decided we needed to go burn it up before we go to the Appreciation dinner in a couple of weeks and we get new ones! And they had the coolest hexagonal coasters! I've seen the square ones and round ones too, but never hexagonal ones. So I asked our waitress if I could have a few. And she said yes! And she brought me 20 or so. Now I had to come up with something to do with them! This is my first attempt. Paper pack is Aspen and stamp set is Snow Friends. I used my Sakura Jelly Roll pens to color the hats. Lots of Prisma Glitter on the snowflakes! It's more "glimmery" in person...you'll have to take my word on that!

3 comments:

Liane said...

really really cute Sue! I still love that set!

iamjaytee said...

i just made cards with that set too, I love the coasters!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Are you putting those on your tree? They sure are cute!