Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Amanda Faye's swap
















AF is the only CTMH hostess I will still swap with. She's been doing her new IB swap for three years now and has the same gals who swap with every IB. Quality swappers who put just as much time and energy into their swaps as I do. I always take the same 4 spots, 6x6 layout, circle album page, altered item and cards. And I always take Paper Pack 3. We never know in advance what our paper pack will look like, but so far Paper Pack 3 has been good to me! With the Spring campaign, my pp was "That's Amore" and the colors are Tulip, Garden Green, Blush and Chocolate. I also used Garden Green My Accents, Chocolate ribbon Rounds, Blush Ribbon Rounds, White Daisy Mini Medleys, Love Notes Rub Ons, White Daisy Waxy Flax, Prisma Glitter, Black Bitty Brads. I used the new Damask Tiles stamp set. I also used my Nestabilities, Pinking Circles and Birds and Fiskars Threading Water punch.

2 comments:

iamjaytee said...

Those look great! Looks like someone is playing with her new nesties!

Liane said...

Love them, all of them. The birdie is my fav. Hugs!