Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Raindrops are falling...



on my head. Quick, what movie is this song from, and who sang it, and what is the scene in which it's being sung? Respond to the blog with your answer. First one to get it correct gets a RAK!


We finally got some rain yesterday afternoon. Only 1/2 inch, but it's a start. I was so excited I grabbed the camera and had to go take some pictures! It's been at least a month since we've seen rain. And I can't believe how much greener the lawn is this morning with just that little bit of rain. First pic is looking across the street. Second is the stream of water running down the street. It doesn't take much to amuse me!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh man, Sue. I'm jealous. We got NO RAIN out of that yesterday. Not even a drop. It was pitch black all around us and we saw some incredible lightning but NOTHING here in are area. Keeping my fingers crossed that today is the day. I might even get out in the street and do a rain dance (scary scene that will be)

To answer your trivia: BJ Thomas sang the song (I knew that because I used to have the the 45 record when I was younger). Movie was Butch Cassidy.

Sue said...

Kim wins! The scene was when they were riding the bicycle around the yard.

Lea said...

Dang it, I knew that. And Paul Newman "Butch" was on the bicycle. That's one of my favoritist movies of all time!!!!!