Saturday, June 28, 2008

A new challenge


Like I don't have enough blogs that I read! I found a new one the other day. It's called Our Creative Corner. It's a relatively new blog and every week they do a new challenge. This weeks challenge was to use any Basic Grey cardstock for a card. I have the BG Blush collection and as soon as I saw the example Christmas card, I knew I had to make a Christmas card! I used two different CTMH stamp sets, Snow Friends for the snowman and Warm Memories for the sentiment. CTMH Blush and Chocolate inks were used, as well as Prismacolor pencils and blending pencil for coloring in the snowman. I used Liquid Applique and CTMH Prisma Glitter for the snow. Hit the Liquid Applique with my heat gun to puff it up. The falling snowflakes are done with Diamond Stickles. The pink concho and lace are both unknown from my stash.

3 comments:

Liane said...

lovely.... such a great set...

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Lovely card! Wonderful mix of colors! :D

Marjorie said...

I love this stamp set!!! Your snomman looks too adorable with these papers and that lace is so pretty!