Friday, April 25, 2008

Marjorie's color challenge #'s 14 and 15



Because we were away last week, I didn't get a chance to do Marjorie's challenge. And I've been working on swaps all week trying to get caught up and done with them. Now that they are complete, I can get back to my regular stuff!


Week 14 color challenge was Vineyard Berry, Ocean, Topiary and Hollyhock. I added Sunkiss Yellow into the mix! I used our June SOM, With Love. The vase is pop-dotted and the flower centers all have diamond bling! The textured Sunkiss Yellow cardstock was run thru my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.


Week 15 color challenge was Barn Red, Crystal Blue, Bamboo and White Daisy. For this I dug out Balloonabella and used my Twinkling H2O's to paint her. There is shimmer to her dress and balloons, but it doesn't photograph well. I used my Nestabilities scalloped rectangle in my Cuttlebug to cut the white cardstock she's on. Three Sew Drops give some added bling! The "celebrate" sentiment is from Card Commentary and is triple stamped in Crystal Blue, Bamboo and Barn Red. (Forgive the Topiary line thru the middle of the Bella image. That'll teach me to CLOSE my ink pad before I start taking pictures!)

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Fun cards! I love the June SOTM, it's my favorite one this catty! I don't have autoship though, so I'll have to wait, lol. I like the addition of yellow to the flower card, it gives is such a springy feeling! And your bella is too cute! I wish I had the nestabilities, another wish list item, lol. I'll have to break out my balloonbella too, I think I've only used her once! Anyway, have a great weekend dearie!

*hugs*