Monday, June 29, 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC 201

Astrid is our hostess this week for SDC 201  and she wants us to"Give Wings" to whatever stamps we use.

With the monumental Supreme Court ruling this past week on all 50 of the United States having to allow and recognize Gay Marriage, and why can't it just be "marriage", I decided I'd do something to recognize this. 


Working in my small Dyan Reaveley journal, I used Dina Wakley's wonderful Heavy Body Acrylic Paints for my base, then added some stencil work which I highlighted with my White Signo Uniball pen. I made my own wonky houses with some Gelli Prints I had laying around. I used Roc Nicholas' Dog and Stacked Love stamps and added wings to both with her Flying Love stamp. The wings have glitter on them, just because I needed some sparkle somewhere and they are also pop-dotted to give them some dimension. 



 

4 comments:

Kathi said...

This is fabulous and so festive. I love all the rainbow elements too.

Thanks for playing along with Stampotique Designers Challenges.

Sam & Poppy said...

Just love everything about this Sue, brilliant :) :) :)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Super super fun!!! LOVE the brights and love those houses!!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Super fun indeed ! Love it !
Corrie x