Saturday, April 12, 2014

12 tags of 2014-April

Another month! Seems like they go so fast. 

March was hard for us. We lost John's dad, Ray, on the 24th after being in the hospital for most of the month. He had celebrated his 82nd birthday just three days earlier. It's been a hard couple of weeks, but with the support of family and friends, we are getting through. 

Tim has a fabulous tag this month! I changed mine up a bit from his example. Marching to the beat of my own drummer, as it were. I used Sticky Back Canvas for my trellis instead of the grungepaper that Tim used. I like the softer look it gives. I still don't have his pinecone die, so I used my CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge and cut the rose with it instead. I used the positive of Dina's new leaves stencils and some old dictionary pages, traced and cut out and used that for my leaves. 




 
RIP dad. You lived a rich, full life and will be missed.

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Oh Sue, oh Sue...I'm so very sorry. I am sorry too to not have been able to visit and see this until now. You both are heartbroken I am sure. I am glad he made it until his birthday though. Peace be with all of you.
Gorgeous tag too, just lovely!