Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Melt Pot art

It's time for challenge 34 at Linda's and this week brings us to the end of our journey in the Fabulous Compendium of Curiosities II by Tim Holtz. Linda has promised us a HUGE send off for next week, so stay tuned for that!



The final challenge is using UTEE and the Melt Pot. And as you've learned by now, I can't divulge the details of the Melt Pot. One thing I can say is that I don't have the shrink plastic STILL! So I used a piece of packaging and other than the edges curling a bit, I think it worked out ok for my use.

2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a cool tag! The colors and background images are fab! Love what image you used on the shrink piece...awesome! So artsy gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great job!! Jealous of how well yours turned out and I love the colors!