Thursday, November 15, 2012

12 Tags of 2012-November

Only one tag left in the 12 tags of 2012. It's been a fun year and already I'm wondering what Tim's got up his sleeve for 2013!

You can see Tim's tag here. I used one of Tim and Mario III's collaboration Autumn Blueprint stamps for my image. The tag is colored with Distress Stains and Distress Inks. I had some leftover branches and a couple of leaves from a previous project on my scrap table, so I put them to use on this tag. I also used my favorite chicken wire stamp and had to add some white pen doodling as well!



8 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love what you did with the white pen--it totally makes a huge difference and a huge impact. Really beautiful tag!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous!!! I love that you've used the leaf blueprint! The honeycomb prints are fab as well...awesome color too! Wonderful take on Tim's tag!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS on winning for November!! YEAH!! Your tag is BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Tamara said...

Sue I just saw you win a price at Tim's tags. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the November 12 tags challenge! Your tag is so cool - love the contrast you created with the white pen, it makes a huge impact.

Julie S said...

Congrats on your win! The extra white doodling really accents nicely.

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Beautiful tag. Congratulations on being a winner!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Yay YOU!!! Super huge congrats!!!!