Monday, November 7, 2011

And more cards

This is gonna be a  theme for a bit. Working on Christmas gifts and sharing a few here and there.

Jan put in a request for more Sympathy and Thinking of You cards for this year, so there are quite a few of these. This is just a sampling. This uses up my Typeset paper pack. LOVE the new smaller pp's that CTMH introduced with the Fall/Winter Idea Book. For a paper hoarder (did I just say that out loud?!) like me, this is perfect. I used an all time fave stamp set, Treasure Life. I love the "weedy" looking stems that work perfectly on this type of card. And the Just Blooms Paper Shapes butterflies flitting about them also worked for me. I used some Perfect Pearls Mist on the cs to give a subtle shimmer and some of the Basic Assortments buttons tied with hemp and Bakers Twine.



1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

love these cards especially the butterfly.