Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thanks/Joyful






















We have a new item in the Fall/Winter CTMH Idea Book called the Mix and Mingle album. You get 3 clear and 5 white chipboard die-cut shapes along with jump rings to attach them. I've seen different people do different things with them and "borrowed" ideas from each of them to make 5 of these. I've given them to people already as an early Christmas gift. I wanted them to have them to enjoy this holiday season. I didn't want them to hang like my Sue's World Famous Coaster Hangings do, so I used the jump rings to attach them so they can be placed on a table. Once Thanksgiving is over, all they have to do is flip it around and they have a Christmas decoration. And in a nod to sister Kathy who likes "flat" things that store easily from one season to the next, they fold up pretty flat!

I used CTMH Olivia and Mistletoe paper packs along with CTMH Solo Alphabets. There are three or four different leaf stamp sets, which were a major PIA to cut out! I stamped all of the images and cut them out over the course of a couple of evenings watching TV! I used up lots of Christmas themed stuff from my stash as well.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

You should add the pictures to not do justice to your creative artwork. They are beautiful. I love mine very very much and have gotten so many compliments. Thanks again.

jeanne said...

oooooooooooh, i need to try.