Monday, September 13, 2010

Suite Layouts!




I decided to take my play on words and use it for my title page! Working on scrapping the pics of the Rays-Orioles game that we went to in Aug and sat in the Pepsi Suite. Using some old Scenic Route chipboard alphas that I re-covered in CTMH You Rock pp. Also used some long discontinuedCTMH sticky-back Twill to make a "blue jean" backer for the title by using various shades of blue and layering one on top of the other and also to make the baseball, which I used some Bamboo ink to dirty the ball. I used my long-reach Crop-A-Dile to attach eyelets and Waxy Flax to "tie" the two papers together. It took my three hours to do this one layout! That may be record for length of time!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

great pages. love the title and the rays "brads"