Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boo!







Getting ready for Halloween. I had some Hooligans paper pack left and I'm loving all the banners I'm seeing all over the Internets, so I decided to do a few of my own. Course John had to help me figure out how to cut the angles! I still have to have him help me when I need to add higher than 1 + 1! Anyway! The paper pack, as I said is Hooligans. The monster guy is an add-on to the Hooligans paper pack and he is felt. Most all of the other schtuff is from Michael's. The black gummy cat, Akiko-san, John's Japanese cousin sent me last year and I just found a use for it! I did add the googlie eyes to it. There's Stickles on the letters and on some of the other schtuff. Now I need to go put my Halloween stuff out so I can add the banner to it.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

amazing stuff!!!!! Love it.