Saturday, June 12, 2010

Something for me!














































After making Susan's and my nail girl's albums, I decided I need to make me one! That way, once I get home from Convention, the album is done and all I have to do is slap pictures in it. And hopefully it won't take me almost 2 years to do that!! (that's my thought anyway!) I used the Passages paper pack and too dad-gummed many embellies to count! There's also some t!m Holtz schtuff on there. Since it's for me, gotta have me some t!m in there too! He's got some wonderful new embossing folders that were designed to be used in his new exclusive Sizzix machine, but they work juuuuust fine in your Cuttlebug! Course I used GrungeBoard to make the embossed piece, then inked it up and diagonal cut it to be able to slip a picture into.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

wow what a great book. I really love this paper pack. you did a great job on the book. picture ready will be great as I am finding out.

jeanne said...

Love all the embellies!!!