Thursday, June 2, 2016

SDC247-Boo!

Coby is our hostess this week at Stampotique.

She wants to see the work "boo!" Here's what she had to say about her challenge: "Say Boo to little children and they will laugh.... use the word Boo in your projects this week to let us laugh."

I used an oldie but goodie Tim Holtz technique to make a plaid design on my tag using two different colors of Distress Ink and the Stripes stencil. Then I colored Monster News and cut him out. I "borrowed" a couple of my older Halloween stamps and used the spider and the sentiment. Monster ain't skeered of no stankin' spiders! BOO!



 

6 comments:

sue :) said...

Soooo cool, love your tag and good old techniques.x

Sam & Poppy said...

I love this Sue!
Come to think of it, I always love your creations, I really enjoy how you play with colour and it always looks like you had fun creating.
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique again this week :) :) :)

Dutchstamptramp said...

Love it! Thanks for joining this week's Stampotique DC

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabby !
Corrie x

Unknown said...

So sweet....

*Arwen* said...

Very cute tag!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen