Thursday, May 19, 2016

SDC245 Circles

Kristen is the hostess this week at Stampotique.  She wants to see circles. Here's what Kristen said: "I love to use circles in my projects, so this week I am challenging you to get creative and show us what you can do with circles in your project"

Twinkie, as we all know is awesome EVERY day! So he's just reminding all of us to be awesome too! I used Dyan Reaveley Spray Inks to color my tag. Then I used a very old and long retired Close To My Heart stamp set called Circles and stamped the different circle patterns on my tag. A little pen work with my Signo Uniball white pen for highlights and this simple card is done. 



 

7 comments:

Kathi said...

This is such a bright and cheery tag. I love the patterned circles and the bright bright background.

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Gez Butterworth said...

So CUTE! Love the white highlights ♥

Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

Sam & Poppy said...

Brilliant Sue, I always love your colour palette!
Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

Dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

Kristen said...

Love, Love, Love your colors. Thanks for playing with us at Stampotique Designers challenge.

*Arwen* said...

Fab tag Sue! The little circles and stars are brilliant.
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.