Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Good Heart

The 26th of the month means it's my day to be featured on Roc's blog!

This month I've made a tag featuring Heart Vine and Polka Dot Dog. You can find these and all of Roc's stamps at Stampotique! And just between you and me, she's got some GREAT new stamp designs that just came out March 1!

I ran some Texture Paste thru a stencil for some background interest. I then colored my tag with Tim Holtz's Distress Crayons. I LOVE how new colors form when you blend the one that are side by side together with your fingers!  Then I used green embossing powder and embossed Heart Vine along one side. I used Tim's Lattice die and put it on the Heart Vine to climb on! I applied some Ranger Mercury Glass Stickles to the hearts on the vine for shimmer. Polka Dot Dog was colored using Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Inks. And he's not complete without a googly eye!!


 

2 comments:

Gems Inky antics said...

Colours are fab Sue, I love Tims new crayons too

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab tag !
Corrie x