Friday, January 8, 2016

SDC226-Trees

After a 2 week break, the Stampotique Designers are back with a new challenge.  Claudine is our hostess this week and she wants to see trees!

I used some Distress Paints to make my "grass" and "sky" on the tag, then added some of the edges of Roc's Heart Vine stamp around the outer edges of the tag adding some white highlights with my Signo Uniball White Pen. The I stamped a bunch of trees from a very old Close To My Heart stampset and added them to the tag. Also used some very old conchos from CTMH as well on the largest tree. 

No, I DO NOT hoard my supplies!!!  :)





 

7 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

Brilliant tag Sue!
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique :) :)

Kathi said...

Great quote and a beautiful tag!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Claudine said...

This is fabulous, I love the way you've used Roc's stamp around the edging. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampotique

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous tag ♥ What a great quote too!

Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designer's challenge, Gez ♥

Sue said...

This is fabulous Sue, I love your trees. Rumour has it I'm a bit of a hoarder too lol. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Stampotique, and have a lovely weekend. Sue xx

Corrie Herriman said...

What a cute little tag ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique... and I am a hoarder too...shhhh
Corrie x

sue :) said...

Love your tag and all the lovey trees. X