Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's about time!


























































































































































I have not scrapped anything for myself in two years. Last time I did was when Liane came to see me...errr...help Susan at a Craft Expo in Tampa and I scrapped a few pages of our girls night out. I've scrapped for others and given it away, but I could not get motivated to scrap for myself. I knew I wanted to scrap the pics from CTMH Convention last summer, but I didn't want to feel compelled to use every. single. picture. I also didn't want them in an album with everything else. I wanted them to have their own special place. But again, if I put them in a regular size album, then there's that compulsion to use them all. I finally decided I'd use a CTMH Acrylic Album. Eight pages, so 16 front and back. That would give a nice accounting of Convention. I've been working on it for about a week now. I think I know why I don't scrap any more. I get bored very quickly. Scrapping used to calm me...now it infuriates me! I can't wait to get it done. So it may well be another two years before I do anything else! There's always Convention 2010 in Washington, DC to look forward to!

Most everything is self explainatory. The two pics of the bricks with Pinellas County and Pasco County are for the county I was born in and the one I currently reside in. One of the walkways in the Gaylord Palms has these bricks with the names of every county in Florida on them. I thought they were pretty darn cool. Sticky Boy, for those not familiar with CTMH was the first figure our founder Jeanette Lynton sketched when she decided to form her own stamp company. They hide them in various places when there is a large gathering and it is quite a coup to find one. This was a fake tattoo that one gal was selling to make money for our charity, Operation Smile.

2 comments:

Liane said...

Very cute! Love it. Great job. =-)

jeanne said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!